Thursday, March 22, 2012

Natural Lotion Bars

Natural
 Lotion Bars by
Lavender
Inside are two natural bars of solid moisturiser
perfect for winter skin, dry hands, elbows, knees &
feet. Hold in hands, bar will soften, simply rub in
the oils. Enjoy the readable, natural ingredients
that are skin loving and good for you!
Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil,
Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Lavender Essential Oil
Store in tin, keep dry & cool,
bars will melt in heat.



These Lotion Bars are absolutely gorgeous they are so great for all types of skin conditions I hope you give them a go and love them just as much as me and my family.
A few tips....
Apply before swimming in chlorinated water, my daughter does- it helps keep her eczema calm, she loves swimming and we do lessons all year round. 
Apply to dry weather affected hands, my husbands hands get so dry and start to crack over the winter... that is they used to before he tried my lotion bars, so handy to keep beside the bed in a tin.
Use as a lip balm! Yes a lip balm, I love a product that has many purposes!
Take them away with you, the travel size tin is perfect for this! Plus there is no need to worry about your moisteriser bottle spilling everywhere.
My Lotion bars are completely natural and safe there are absolutley no preservatives or nasty chemicals in them.  They are also colour free perfect for sensitive skin.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!